This version features a brand-new database engine that will be the basis for further improvements. Context information, such as homonyms, transitive/intransitive equivalents of verbs, and words using a given kanji, are now displayed in the detailed view, and the navigation between entries has been improved.
- Upgraded JMdict and Kanjidic2 to 2009/01/11 versions
- Totally reworked database engine - now asynchronous and multi-threaded
- Background information displayed in detailed view: words using a given kanji, transitive/intransitive counterpart of verbs, etc.
- Bigger, more readable display in results view
- Added :score command, which allows filter entries according to a score range.
- Kanji hint tooltip improved and now also used in kanji popup.
- :haskanji command now supports multiple arguments